the country that I would like to visit.




Hi there!


This week i would like to talk you about the country that i would like to visit someday.

I really enjoy watching travel videos on youtube at my free time, and one of the last ones that I saw was about  Southeast Asian, especifically Indonesia, and omg i felt in love!.

 One of the most thing that  i love of indonesia, were the paradisiatic views and beaches, also the architecture of the temples and biodivesity that this country has, actually it is one of the countries wtih the biggest biodiversity.


The city that i would like to visit its Bali, cause its the most famous city with the best beaches   at the country.
 Also I would like to go to Borneo island and visit  Tanjung Puting national park, there, you can  see orangutans. At this park they try to protect this monkey cause its on danger of extiction because the jungles deforestations of palms trees.

Also one of the most tourist atractions of indonesia are their buddhist temples and you cant go there, and dont look a dawn at the temples, the only problem is that you have to wake up at 3am if you want to, but i think that it worth it.













Also, this country interesed me, cause their culture its so diferent and beatiful, and its always nice to meet new things and people and why not food jeje.

I hope one day i could go and see all  this with my own eyes,
See you next week!



Comentarios

  1. A very lovely entry Mirta. I'd like visiting the Southeast Asia. No country in particular, but going round all that area. Wish I could do it on a boat!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how beautiful is Indonesia, I would like to visit it to go to see a sunset in the buddhist temple jajaja,You have to invite me if you are going

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thats lovely, I'd travel there someday, it has a lot of beautiful views, biodiversity and things to learn about their culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Indonesia its incredible,i will love to be there right now, the culture there its so different at our even with the efect of globalization.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario